lördag 4 oktober 2014

ZEN SUSHI


Så här såg min lunch ut igår (ja, minus vinet då, det var på aw:n). Vi åt sushi på Zen sushi med Bettina. Länge sen jag ätit sushi vilket gjorde att det smakade ännu godare än vanligt. Nam, nu fick jag upp sushi suget och skulle kunna äta det typ genast igen.

This was my lunch yesterday (oh well, minus the wine, that was on the aw). We ate at Zen sushi with my friend Bettina. Haven't had sushi in a long time which made it taste even better. Yummie, I think I got my sushi cravings up as I could eat it like right away again.





4 kommentarer:

  1. Great pictures, delicious looking food! Thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, it really was delicious. Checked out your outfit post as well. Looking good! :)

      Radera
  2. Looks so good!

    http://www.mbharper.com

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, it really was delicious. Best sushi I've had in a looong time :)

      Radera