söndag 11 januari 2015

CASUAL SUNDAY


Så här ser jag ut idag; enkel och avslappnad look med joggisar och college tröja. En avslappnad look blir genast lite mer dressad om man kombinerar med ett par stövlar eller klackar överlag till. Funkar hur bra som helst en dag på stan t.ex.

Igår hade vi en superrolig kväll med Master Chef gänget. Lärde mig mycket nytt som jag måste pröva laga hemma också. Men snart lite mer om kvällen, nu blir det en kaffe med min vän Johanna.

This is my look today; simple and casual with joggers and a sweat shirt. A casual look is easily turned into something you can wear in town by just adding high-heels to the look (high-heeled boots in my case).

We had a super fun night yesterday with the Master Chef team. I learned a lot that I want to try at home as well, but more about that soon.


Outfit: joggers H&M, boots Christian Louboutin, sweat shirt Nelly, coat All Saints, bag Proenza Schouler, scarf Acne




2 kommentarer:

  1. Jennie, as I said previously, I am sooo in love with your scarf.. it´s out of my options. Do you have some tip where to buy some similar for less price? Regards from Prague, Martina, Czech Republic

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hi dear, lovely to hear you like my scarf. Did you check the Acne sale? I saw they had some scarves on sale (not in this color, but anyway). Otherwise I would just recommend you to check budget stores, but to by a scarf in good materials that will last for a long time. E.g. COS has really nice scarves in good materials for cheaper than the ones from Acne. Good luck!

      Radera