onsdag 30 december 2015

EN KLASSIKER


Hade ingen som kunde hjälpa mig med outfit bilder under ljus tid idag så det fick bli en klassiker - spegelbilden haha! Ibland måste man ju ta sig till lite hjälpmedel under årets mörka period. Egentligen ville jag bara visa min nya supermysiga tröja jag fick i julklapp av mina syskon, har bott i den senaste dagarna.

Didn't have anyone who could help me with my outfit pics today so I had to to a classic - the mirror pic haha! Not the best way to shoot an outfit but hey, when it's dark outside too many hours a day you sometime have to do the mirror trick not always having people to help during light hours. I just wanted to show you my super cozy sweater I got from my siblings as a Christmas present, I've been living in it the past couple of days!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar